Saturday, February 23, 2008

All is well

In case you missed it ...

My doctors have given me a clean bill of health. Praise God! Thank you, Lord!

I already gave the news in the "James at 5:16" post below, but I realize now that the headline is a little vague and I buried the lede. Mea culpa. There's never a copy editor around when you need one.

The paint can results are in now as well, and everything came out fine there, too, so to speak.

(By the way, I'd love to see some comments on these posts. You don't have to sign in or join up to leave a comment. Just use the "Name/URL" option under Comments and write in any name you like. I'd like it best if I knew who you were, though. And while you're at it, feel free to click on any of the links you see on the site. They're risk-free, I promise.)

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Thank you, God. I am so happy to hear this wonderful outcome. Now that you are well, will you still have stuff to write about on this blog? I hope so, I love your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to bury the lede there, chief. :) We're glad and relieved you're OK. What's the next step - spending more time outside to pump up your vitamin D cache?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is God's way to force me to spend more time outdoors. Research has shown that sunlight is far more effective than diet or supplements at boosting one's vitamin D level. I used to hike the Metro Parks trails several times a week; there's nothing like that here.
    And yes, I do intend to continue to post on this blog. In fact, I already have.
    Thanks for caring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KeeP tHe FAITH BroTheR
    GOD IS GooD!!!
    JESUS LoVes uS
    PraiSe The LORD

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, kind and civil. This is where spam and vitriol go to die.